Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Californ-I-A

It's the New year! 2010! woot. woot. As much as I would love to write down a list of Resolutions for all you peeps to read, I have a confession...I never follow through on them. Pheww, glad I got that off my chest. :) Here are some pictures from New Years Eve! 

The Adult Table


The "Kids" Table


Zachary.Hunter.Sayeh


The Moms & Abbey & creeper Zach


The Dads


Bryan.Blake.Joshua.Me.Angela.John








Yes, mine and Hunter's tongue are real. His is fake. Word.




2 comments:

the adventures of the amazing melinda said...

oh my goodness! hannah-hi!! it's me...melinda! molly's bestie!! i just had to say hello! i saw you had a blog and i LOVE IT!!! it's so great! totally your personality and fun to keep up on! we totally have to be blog buddies! i have absolutely no idea how alot of this blog stuff works (i'm a little new to it still!) but i'm totally gonna keep up on your's and hunter's!! oh, im so excited! the minute i saw you made one i called molly! i just love it! oh! and molly told me you gals are fans of...PRIDE AND PREJUDICE...ME TOOOOOO! sometimes i don't understand how she doesn't love that movie?! it's the greatest isn't it!! i love all of those movies! you'll have to try out Persuasion, if you haven't yet! I just fell in love with that one too!! alrighty, well i'm going on and on! just wanted to say hello and let you know im here catching up on your fun blog!! love, melinda

Hannah said...

MELINDA!! O my gosh, I just saw that you had commented on my blog!!! Gaahhhh! I haven't been ignoring you! I forgot people can leave comments on these things! Ok, so I can't figure out how to follow you for some reason, so click to follow me so I can see your blog!! I LOVE pride & prejudice! I actually just put the movie in just to watch the FOG SCENE! =D I just love it! Next time me and Hunter come stay at Mollys, you should come spend the night too so we can watch it! We can force Molly to watch it! Yayayay! Well I'm gonna go to bed! I'll talk to you soon! Love, Hannah