Day 15 & 16: a little bit of everything
For those who follow my blog [which is not a lot] I'm so sorry I skipped a day of thankfulness & I am sorry that I do not have any pictures to look at today.
Yesterday, I totally went and saw twilight at midnight. I could not read the books, and I must admit, the acting is absolutely terrible in the movies....but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. So I went and saw the movie. It was so good. I was freaking out a little bit. Go see it.
So today, I am thankful that Lana Del Rey released her new CD!!
For those of you who have never listened to Lana...do it. Now.
She is such an incredible artist.
I must admit, I completely overplayed her first album.
I was obsessed.
So I'm so thankful I have brand new Lana songs to belt out to.
Because lets be honest,
who doesn't love to sing songs really loud alone while driving?
No comments:
Post a Comment