Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was filled with yummy food & fun times with family and friends! My Thanksgiving sure was. The day before Thanksgiving, my friends and I got together to watch Brave [which is a super cute movie] and make flat turkeys.
Moving on to Thanksgiving...I've been on a crazy diet for the past two months. I'm so happy to tell you all that I am now 20 pounds lighter!! I feel absolutely amazing and decided to celebrate with a chocolate covered hostess donut
[it was delicious]
After breakfast, my family and I headed over to my Aunt's house [flat turkey in hand] and stuffed our faces with turkey, potatoes, green bean casserole, salad, stuffing, pumpkin pie, chocolate cake, cowboy dip, and homemade cinnamon rolls.
[mom cooking]
Molly and I
Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving!




1 comment:
woohoo! loved catching up on your blog :) XOXO
Post a Comment