I basically screamed & jumped around dancing for, like, 5 minutes I was so excited.
It was so much fun to go to the taping & dance with Ellen even though we didn't win anything.
We never thought that we would ever get the opportunity to go back to her show, until Hunter got a call from Ellen's peeps asking if we would like to return for the taping of her first episode of her special 10th season!!
We obviously freaked out & did, yet again, a little happy dance.
So my Mom, Hunter, and I headed down to Ellen's studio once more [can you imagine] even more excited since we had been requested to return for another taping.
As we started talking to other people waiting to go into the taping, we realized that everyone had been called back and asked to be apart of the audience for the 10th season.
Interesting..we thought...very interesting.
We were quickly seated.
The show started.
We danced with Ellen.
And then Ellen told us that she loved our energy and announced...
You're all coming back for my
12 DAYS OF GIVAWAYS!!!!
Just imagine what an entire studio filled with women looks & sounds like after receiving this incredible news.
Today was the day when our wait was finally over.
waiting in line
I thought I was showing my seat number...obviously NOT.
We brought toys to give away to children in need.
The truck full of our giveaway goodies:
$1500 to JCPenny
A scooter
A Bodum coffee maker, coffee grinder, blender, toaster, glasses, and electric water heater
And since Christina Aguilera and Blake Shelton were the performers, we got her new CD
We ended our night at one of the best burger joints in California...
Umami Burger.
I got the turkey burger. amazing.


1 comment:
what the whaaaaat?!
SO GOOD!
you best be ridin' that scooter to christmas dinner.
BAH! love you hann. miss you!
Post a Comment