Hi. My name is Hannah & my life was complete over my Spring Break in California.
Yes..it is THE Jason wonderful, extrememly attractive, nice Wall from Laguna Beach!
The story is quite funny. Me, my mom, and sister were at Jack's surf shop in Laguna. We were having a blast looking at all of the clothes when all of a sudden, I looked up, and there walked Jason right in front of me! I froze in my place and saw Hunter was freaking out as well. :) My mom said, "we have to get your picture taken with him" (since I am a huge fan). My first reaction was to wave and scream "JASON" across the store. Haaa! Well, we found him by the shoes. Got our picture done. And my life was complete as I knew it.
Hunts & I at Balboa
She's not all there
Oh. We went there.
Mini photo shots are the best. even when an old man comes out and glares at you cause you're on his boat. It was so nice being home for a little bit to enjoy family, good friends, and how could I forget my mom's cooking?! Amazing.
P.S. I am sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. I miss it. I need to take more pictures. :) I still love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment