Thursday, April 15, 2010

G'bye Tennessee..

Well, my time in Tennessee is coming to an end in three weeks. I know right? THREE weeks! Although I am really sad to leave my friends here, I am comforted and excited for the plans God has for me in California. 
A lot of exciting things happened here in Tennessee:
I went through a bad strawberry blonde hair faze (thanks so my mom)

Found out what true school spirit was


Dressed up like Dice for Halloweennnn

Had friends visit from California

Went to Prom

GRADUATED! 

And headed off to college..


Where we cooked themed dinners..

Tried the WORLDS HOTTEST HOT SAUCE!


Had a drug free RAVE


Went to the Dave Matthews Concert


We had Pool Parties

Plus a trip to California


We went Hiking



Played Capture the Flag


Taligated at Football Games


Made a HUGE slip-n-slide



Ran my first 5K


Conformed to my FIRST AND ONLY pair of Chacos

Had a college Thanksgiving Meal

And plenty of SNOW DAYSSSS

SO MANY more memories I have here, but so little time to upload pictures. :) I'm thankful for the time I had here and anxious for the future & more memories to come!




2 comments:

molly june. said...

i LOVE seeing all your pics from tennessee! & i LOVE you! so glad you're coming back! weeeeeeee!

Cole Franke said...

such a fun blog. love the pictures. :)
nicole visiting from
http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/