Thursday, October 14, 2010

Unknown

blogger world.
I've been gone for so long, I feel as though I've forgotten how to blog. yikes.
Do you ever just sit and wonder what you're doing with your life?
(cause i feel like I've been doing that a lot)
Do you ever feel like God has called you to do something extraordinary?
(cause I feel so anxious waiting)
Do you ever just sit in the silence of the Lord, and yearn to be closer to him?
(cause lately... I've been so thirsty)
I feel so hungry for more of the Lord lately. I want to know him more.
I want to feel his strong embrace around me.
To comfort me. Abba. Father.
I want to be able to sit in complete silence & listen.
I want courage & strength day to day.
I want a life full of contentment.
I want to be filled with a joy where people will know that I am different.
I want to stand out.

What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.
Micah 6:8





No comments: