I cannot believe that it's already November. My how time flies by! I am possibly the worst blogger EVER. Let me just catch you up on my life.
Hunter went to the Ukraine for the summer. God did wonders with team! It was such a joy to hear all of Hunter's stories and also to hear of everything God did with the Ukraine team
After Hunter returned from the Ukraine, and I was done going through hell with my summer school...my family headed off to the most beautiful, relaxing, peaceful place ever. Hawaii.
BEST shrimp truck ever. just don't look inside (so dirty).
Dole Pineapple Plantation
After the most relaxing time EVER in Hawaii, me and Holls Balls got our first Henna Tattoos!
Summer was also filled with a girls trip down to Laguna Beach for a dress up sushi night! PERFECT!
I started my semester at BIOLA.
AND got a job at Corner Bakery.
I went to College Briefing up at Forest Home where God showed me a lot about myself and more about HIM
Micah 6:8
I've been to 3 concerts in the past month
Jonas Brothers. Shhhhh.
Jack Johnson with old friends
AND Rascal Flatts with Katie
Phhewww. A lot has happened in my life. God has been teaching me so much about his never ending grace and his unfailing love for me. I am so content in life & where God has me. I can't wait to see what else God has in store for me. What a faithful God I serve!























1 comment:
YAY! a new blog! we missed you halloween :[ but it was fun to see hunts & your mom :] i'm glad God is teaching you so much. it's fun to read about. i love seeing all your pics top. miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu! love youuuuuuuuuuuu! ok, byeeeeeeee.
Post a Comment